Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Family: You heard it here first!

I would just like to bring to the attention of my family (in particular Chelsea) that Mom is now easy to shop for:

"I am VERY easy to shop for!!! I love Zag things, WSU things, things to decorate with, fun serving dishes and things for entertaining. I like unique children's picture books and fun stationary and note pads. I love pictures of my children and collections of music playlists that meet my tastes (which you know). How hard can it be???!!!" -Mom
Now that we know that! It almost seams easy...

(Mom: Chelsea and I like to joke about this, I am not trying to be hard on you. I am absolutely sure that Chelsea is going to fall off of her chair when she reads this. I love you mom! And I already know what I am getting you for Christmas!)

1 comment: