Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Where I have been...

I would normally say that you all were with me... but I have found out reciently that a lot more people read this than I formerly thought.

As of 12 days ago, I have been in Orange County for the celebration of the marriage (and all the festivities that surround it) of the following couple:
The Happy Couple
The dashing guy on the left is Chris, my cousin and brother (first literal, second meaningful) and the beautiful blushing bride on the right is Cassie, my new cousin! They are both awesome people, and I am stoked for them!


Today I am making my bitter sweet departure to Spokane (only bitter in the sense that I am leaving my family in Southern California). I am excited to get to see all of the things that I have missed so very dearly since being in Pittsburgh. But for now I must pack.

I don't know if I mentioned this, but I have a recipe that is just waiting to get posted! It is amazing!

1 comment:

  1. And you have made it to Rocky Rococo's in the first 24 hours!!!!!

    ReplyDelete