Monday, August 1, 2011

My Goodness I like Food

I know this is not going to be a surprise, but I am declaring right now: I really enjoy food. There are so many good things about it that makes me happy. Food is an excuse to hang out with friends. It is the ultimate conversation medium. Most of the time it is super good.

Anyway... all of this is inspired by my realization that I can link to my UrbanSpoon account. If you don't know what UrbanSpoon is, I suggest you check it out. It is a great way to find restaurants. You can either sort via 'Like' or 'Don't Like' or your can look at major publications reviews or you can look at user reviews. It is a great site, well laid out, so on and so forth. Yes, there are different sections, there is one for Pittsburgh and Spokane. Don't worry.

A while ago (I guess June) I decided to start becoming an active member of the site. Actually signing up and filling out reviews. I just noticed that I can link to my page, and you all can see where I am eating and what I like. I am only assuming that you would want to do this, it really is not all that exciting, unless you can actually join me (which you all can if you are in Spokane in a few weeks!). So here it is. I will also link to it over on the right hand side, under the '7 Seas of the Internet' section, so you can get to it easy in the future.

Hey! and if you get an account we can follow each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment