Friday, December 17, 2010

Part the 1st: Introduction


As has already been stated, I am done with my first semester in the Electrical and Computer Engineering Professional Masters program at Carnegie Mellon. The following are some musings, some reflections, some stories, and some thoughts about the past 5 months that I have been in Pittsburgh, figuring out life. It should be noted that there is not going to be that much interesting stuff, so if this is the first thing you read on this here blog, I suggest reading something else first… like the Mad Hatter Post :)

I am going to try to break this down in to different sections as to segment interest, and make it a little more readable. If you just want the summary and the highlights… go to the end.

Part 2: Friends
Part 3: Pittsburgh
Part 4: Carnegie Mellon
Part 5: Summary

Seeing as I am sitting in the PIT airport right now, at 7:05 AM, after being gratefully driven by Gwyn, I think a natural place to start is my reflections on Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment