Sunday, November 28, 2010

Josh Cowart put it best

In the words (paraphrased) of Josh Cowart:

It is not so much 'it's all downhill from here' as much as it is a downhill sprint. On a oil covered mountain. Carrying a arm load of knives.

I was able to get my parents to the airport this afternoon. We had a great time! I have asked if they wanted to post something on their trip here, we will see if that happens. For the sake of time, I will go with highlights (in order): Sunnyledge, CMU, Primanti Bros, Cathedral of Learning (and Nationality rooms), New Coat, Thanksgiving service, Church Brew works, Working morning, Appetizers, THANKSGIVING! Funicular! Fort Pitt, Strip District, Hoffbrau Haus (Wienerschnitzel!), Pamela's , Heinz History Center (basically all day), Cheesecake factory, Church.

It was awesome! I allowed to let myself not worry about school. But now it is time to dig in.  
By this Thursday, Mitch and I need to have a learning elevator system and a presentation, by the next Tuesday I need to have a working slide show constructor, and the same day, I need to have a Ethnography Paper written.

All lots of fun, but a lot of work.

Fair warning, for the next few weeks, the posts are going to be brief. Sorry!

3 comments: