Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tis the Season :)

I love holidays. I love festivals. I love merry making. I love eating. I love spending time with my family. As such I love 'The Holidays.' Also for the record: I love Jesus. Lest we forget.

With all of this, I have been in full relaxation mode. I have spent a lot of time just simply relaxing. There have been some productive things: The Eastern Washington lecture tour has been put on hold until after New Years. I have been talking with my Dad's Lego league class, Caleb's Math/Science class and all of Chelsea's classes. By all of them, I mean I spent a whole day at CV talking about robots and math. It was great! I have put up my nutcrackers (I might post pictures if you all want them...). I have watched 2 seasons of Dexter (my holiday show of choice. I love it! it is a great show). I got to see Streetlight Manifesto and Reel Big Fish (so much Skanking! And I got to go with Danny, the guy who introduced me to SM). And lots and lots of hanging out with family and friends.

It has been wonderful! But sadly there has been a lack of computer use, and as such a lack of writing here. I know you all miss me... but go do something productive. Like spreading joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment