Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Of future things to come...

To dispel any rumors: no, the Stained Tartan is not going anywhere! It is just going to change a little bit! I am most likely going to take a break for the next little bit, most likely only updating the recipe page as I experiment at home.

I am going to have to change the description text up there though...

As for right now, today is my last day of my masters program. I remember my last day as an undergrad... that was a fun day. Today is going to be fun too! Tonight, after Vespers, there is going to be a good bye party in my honor at the Rock Room. This would be one of my favorite places in Pittsburgh, and home of the $0.15 pierogie night. I am going to be sure to bring my camera to take pictures of me with all of my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment