Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Shameless Plug

Hello All,

It's Gwyn here. And after a loooong time away from the Bard of Lincoln I am back, but for very selfish reasons.

As most of you know, I am an artist.... doesn't that statement just reek of pretension? Blah... Anyway, it's true. I have had a bit of time off in-between jobs and thought this would be the perfect time to work on some art and set up a place where I can show it off! I present: PaperSlip! PaperSlip is my etsy shop where you can look, purchase, or even commission work.

What's Etsy? Etsy is an online commerce shop that focuses on vintage, handmade, or craft supply products (thank you wiki). You can find anything on Etsy, from beautiful furnature, to jewelry, to pottery, to whatever this is...

and now you can find my stuff too.



There are cards and collages ready now, but eventually there may be some of my other digital work up to purchase as well.

I love to hear feedback so shoot me a message and I will get back to you ASAP. I already have had a request for wedding cards so those will be in the process this next week!

Okay well thats all for me- I will write again soon... and next time it wont be a shameless plug about me but something fun that Scott and I did!



No comments:

Post a Comment