Monday, May 7, 2012

The Penguin has landed.

Yes, Gwyn is here. And it is great! We spent two weekends ago packing up her stuff and driving out here. This past week she has been getting settled in and trying to find a job.

I am trying to convince her to be a contributing member for this blog so that I don't have to write so much... we will see if that happens.

We have been playing some Dominion, as my reddit gift buddy sent it to me. It is a great game, and one that is fun with two people (perfect for us).

Thanks Mike!
Also my planters are looking awesome! Wes said that he serenaded a humming bird today! So the feeder is in fact being used.


As Gwyn and I have spent the last week setting up all of her art, the apartment looks great! Coming up soon: pictures!

Also, I am aware that some people are getting weird background things going on... I cannot reproduce it on my computer here at home, but I can see it on Gwyn's and my work computer. Ill try to fix it.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! The Coat Factory is getting decorated. Can't wait to see pictures. The planters are looking great!!!! Still heavy frost in Colbert this morning... so mine don't look anything like yours! I am jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I solemnly swear to write a blog post later this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. time is ticking.... we are looking for it :-)

    ReplyDelete