Monday, June 17, 2013

Where did we Go?

Hello Everyone!

I would kind of be amazed if people are still checking in to this little journal. As you can see posts started slowing down, and then kind of died out...

I am fine with that. This blog has served it's purpose. It was a great way to stay in touch with family when I was far away from home. And while I am still far away from home, having Gwyn around makes it seem much closer.

I think that trend of the past few months will continue, there will be a large lack of updates. Everything will stay here as long as Google will let me keep it up. I may post a recipe or two as they come up. But things are dying down on the Bard of Lincoln/Stained Tartan. In the future, things may start up again. We shall see.

Thanks to everyone for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment